Friday, January 18, 2008

All Change

Well, the Financial Order for my divorce came through yesterday - Kevin now has 28 days to hand over the dosh, then I can move out of Rectory Road - fantastic! I've instructed my solicitors to apply for the Decree Absolute, will have to orgasinse a Divorce Party when it arrives!
I also handed in my notice at work, leaving on the 29th February. I will be a kept woman for a while till I find a job near to Bath where Patrick lives. Some of my colleagues were more surprised than others!
Also, my train friends said I must have a train leaving doo. So, parties all round soon :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Pop the champagne corks or the ale tops.

Seriously all the best Valand Patrick. Matt and I would like to wish you all the best for the future.

TCA said...

We will have a cycling party on your behalf...

TCA

TCA said...

....but we have in mind your resolution to "...look to the future and not dwell on past failed relationships" - perhaps a party is inappropriate?

TCA

Valerie Moss said...

In reply to the TCA people:
I felt quite sad when the Decree Nisi came through in August, but the arrival of the Decree Absolute has been a more positive thing - I now have a feeling of "Great, now I can get on with my life". So I think congratulations and parties are most appropriate!
By the way, I will be having a Train Leaving Doo/Absolute drink on 7th of February at the Home Cottage, Redhill starting from about 6pm. Everybody welcome (apart from the Ugly Couple of course)!