Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Moving On

Hi All
Sorry for the lack of posts recently, as I am redecorating the house I've had to move my home PC, which has also had problems connecting with the internet. So am just doing a quick post from work today. Hopefully I'll be able to reconnect the (much better) home PC soon.
Friends and neighbours have been brilliant in helping with the trickier bits of redecorating - big thankyou to all of you.
Did some Morris dancing yesterday to welcome in the May-o outside the Red Lion in Godalming. There wasn't a huge audience as the Red Lion was closed, and most people were watching the Chelsea-Liverpool game, but this was just as well as I fluffed Nutting Girl and my petticoat started slipping down during Sophie's Stave Dance. I hope this doesn't happen at Kew Gardens on Saturday, which is our next outing!
Apologies to Titchfield Cycling Association for not listing them under 'friends' - of course all my links are friends! I'd love to join TCA for a ride at some point, it would have to be near a train station for me to get there by public transport. I hope there are a lot of 'spare' men there too - I'm quite partial to fit men in lycra ;-)
Driving lessons are coming along sort-of-OK, last lesson we did hill starts and I kept forgetting to put the car in first gear, then wondering why it kept slipping back. Simon reckons I should be able to pass my test this time. It would make a great difference to me, so I certainly hope so!
Off flat shopping now - will let you know if I see anywhere nice :-)

1 comment:

TCA said...

"...I'm quite partial to fit men in lycra..."

Brace yourself for disappointment on both counts!