Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blog War!

A certain ugly blogger has been publishing rubbish about me again. Usually she publishes mostly boring domestic things and alibis for her sordid sex life but she's taken to character assassination once more. I make a point of ignoring her these days, which only irks her as she has an almost pathological need always to be the centre of attention.
I notice two other relatively new bloggers whom she has attacked have vowed not to sink to her level. However I am a far better writer than the Ugly One, and since she knows I hate her, and with good reason, I've got nothing to lose. So I say, blog war, bring it on! It can only make things more interesting for my readers!!
Edit: definition of 'greedy bugger' - someone who takes a helium balloon from a friend's party with their permission, or someone who is grossly overweight and hates immigrants?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Ive just had a quick check of her blog and cant see anything about you - very disapointing. Am I missing something obvious or has she actually done the decent thing and edited her blog for once?

TCA said...

What is her blog called?

W

lorenzothellama said...

A blog war indeed.
I'm on your side anyway!
What's her blog called, says she echoing TCA.
Lorenzo.

Ooo, the word verification today is meenuare. How appropriate

TCA said...

Stand your ground girl.

tell her to get on her bike!

The Zinc Stoat said...

A war, you say?
*puts saucepan on head and grabs pointy things*

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I should I be saying this as Val hasn't posted the URL (but she can always delete this comment). The blog of the woman in question is eric the cat

TCA said...

Her name is Val too? Ouch!

Anyway, she's a spineless gimp - no comments? That's not in the 'interactive' spirit of things. Just makes her blog seem like reading a pile of pretencious, self-indulgent... well you know what.

Val Badger is the only Val that rocks.

Al

Anonymous said...

"Val Badger is the only Val that rocks": well, I'd certainly agree with that, although these days she's more Magpie Val than Val Badger!

Lever said...

*sits eating popcorn, waiting for the next instalment*

:D