Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's Resolutions 2007

1. I will learn to drive. I will, I will, I will! This year, for certain!
2. I will find a plumber somehow to fix the fresh water tap.
3. I will get a washer-dryer.
4. If any woman asks if my husband fantasises about her, invites my husband to lick beer off her tits, moans about his slim, attractive wife taking attention away from her, invites him to 'tuck her in' etc etc I will tell her in no uncertain terms that this is unacceptable! Either that or throw my beer over her!! I think this is entirely reasonable.
5. I will not spend loads of money on tat from the sales. Honest.
6. I will not spend loads of money this year on station coffee. Nice though Puccinos is at Redhill. Instead I will bring a small Thermos flask with me on the train.
7. I will keep my diary up to date so that I know what I'm doing months in advance, like Bill Badger does.
8. I will spend more time on my bike. Once the weather has cleared up that is ;-)
9. I will not buy any more bottled beer. Not till we've drunk the huge stockpile we have already.
10. I will buy less jewellery. I am not obsessed, jewellery jewellery jewellery. Damn.

2 comments:

simon said...

ride more! I think you should! regardless of the weather :o)

( saw your blog on TCA2006)

Happy new year to the Badgers!

TCA said...

The TCA hereby officially sanction #8.